[Swiftwater Gazette] Putin on Trump's meeting with Lavrov

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Wed May 17 13:35:17 EDT 2017

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-putin-idUSKCN18D1EA?il=0
PresidentPutin deployed his trademark sarcasm on Wednesday.
"Ispoke to him (Lavrov) today,"
"I'llbe forced to issue him (Lavrov) with a reprimand because he did notshare these secrets with us. Not with me, nor with representatives ofRussia's intelligence services. It was very bad of him."
reply by Senator Rubio
 "Iwouldn't put much credibility into whatever Putin's notes are,"Rubio said on Fox News. "And if it comes in an email, I wouldn'tclick on the attachment."

|  |