[Swiftwater Gazette] internet quotes

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Tue May 16 17:53:56 EDT 2017

   - "Barack Obama is a second-rate actor who plays a
   - third-rate president.  Monty Pelerin

   - "Perhaps the fact that we have seen millions voting
   - themselves into complete dependence on a tyrant has
   - made our generation understand that to choose one's
   - government is not necessarily to secure freedom.
   - Frank Chodorov

"Donald Trump was not a fluke. His win was unexpected but someone like him was inevitable.  The 2016 election shocked the political class, the political pundits and the “learned” media.  Shock is not understanding and they still do not comprehend what happened. For those not too close to the situation, the message was clear:  America is fed up with Washington.An outsider, a man not of Washington but of America, was chosen over the handpicked candidate(s) of the Ruling Class. This was not supposed to happen. This was not supposed to even be possible.There is a death struggle going on between Trump and the elite exploiters of this country.  Only one will survive. Pray Trump wins. He is by far the lesser of the two evils."
http://www.economicnoise.com/2017/04/18/donald-trump-not-fluke/