[Swiftwater Gazette] Great Orators of the Democratic Party...

Elgin Alexander elginalexander at erols.com
Thu May 4 20:56:25 EDT 2017

Great Orators of the Democrat Party – PAST:

"One man with courage makes a majority." ~Andrew Jackson
 "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." ~   Franklin D. Roosevelt
 "The buck stops here." ~   Harry S. Truman
 "Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." ~John F. Kennedy

Great Orators of the Democrat Party – RECENT:

" It depends what your definition of 'is' is?'' ~William Jefferson Clinton
 "Those rumors are false. I believe in the sanctity of marriage." ~   John Edwards
"What difference does it make?" (re: Benghazi) ~   Hillary Clinton
 "I invented the Internet." ~   Al Gore
 "America is, is no longer, uh, what it, uh, could be, uh, what it was once was, uh, and I say to myself,   uh, I
 don't want that future, uh, for my children." ~   Barack Obama
"I have campaigned in all 57 states." ~ Barack Obama (Quoted 2008)
"You don't need God anymore; you have us Democrats." ~Nancy Pelosi   (Quoted 2006)
"Paying taxes is voluntary." ~   Sen. Harry Reid
"Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he is." ~   Hillary   Rodham Clinton(Quoted1998)
"You have a business. You didn't build that. Someone else did!" ~   Barack Obama   (Quoted 2012)

And the most ridiculous gem of wisdom, from the "Mother Superior Moron":

"We just have to pass the Healthcare Bill to see what's in it." ~   Nancy Pelosi (Quoted March, 2010)

(As one Doctor said: “That is also the perfect definition of a stool sample.”)