[Swiftwater Gazette] PUTIN SPEECH

Elgin Alexander elginalexander at erols.com
Tue May 2 15:00:28 EDT 2017

Putin may have his dastardly side, but on some issues shows much more common
sense than his counterparts in the West.   Elgin

NO Wonder he Putin was selected by Forbes as the most powerful person in the
world.

This is one time our elected leaders should pay attention to the advice of
Vladimir Putin.

I would suggest that not only our leaders, but every citizen should pay
attention to this advice which ever country you reside in!

How scary is that?

It is a sad day when a Communist Leader makes more sense than our LEADERS,
but here it is!

Vladimir Putin's speech - SHORTEST SPEECH EVER!

As the Russian President, addressed the Duma, (Russian Parliament), and gave
a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia:

"In Russia, live like Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to
live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, it should speak Russian, and
should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the
life of Muslim's, then we now clearly advise them to go and live in those
places where that's the state law.

"Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will
not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their
desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate
disrespect of our Russian culture.

We had better learn from the suicides of so-called democracies - America,
England, Holland, and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims
are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The
Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture
or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims.

    "When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it
should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the
Muslims Minorities Are Not Russians."

The members of the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing ovation.