[Swiftwater Gazette] Marxist seduction

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Tue May 2 06:30:01 EDT 2017

DNCChairman Claims ‘No Human Being Is Illegal’
http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/01/dnc-chairman-claims-no-human-being-is-illegal/
“Ourmost important power is not the mister in the White House, I can’teven mention his name, the power is with all of you,” Perez said,before extolling the power of big labor, which was present at themarch in solidarity. “No human being is illegal, we must treateveryone with dignity,” Perez continued, as he switched betweenEnglish and Spanish for the crowd.
Andthis:
WhenCommunism Inspired AmericansbyTed Goodman
http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/01/ny-times-when-communism-inspired-americans/
Theauthor describes a hopeful, pragmatic vision for communism, onecentered around the empowerment of the working class. Thedictatorship of the proletariat, as Karl Marx envisioned, was theultimate goal and one shared by American progressives of the time.