[Swiftwater Gazette] Blonds and Frogs

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Mon May 1 14:27:25 EDT 2017

Ablonde enters a pet store. She looks about the store, she notices abox FULL of frogs.
Thesign says:  'SEXFROGS'Only$20 each!Comeswith 'complete' instructions.
Thegirl excitedly looks around to see if anybody's watching her. Shewhispers softly to the man behind the counter, 'I'll TAKE one!'Asthe man packages the frog, he quietly says to her, 'Just follow theinstructions!'Theblonde nods, grabs the box, and is quickly on her way home.Assoon as she closes the door to her apartment, she opens theinstructions and reads them very carefully She does EXACTLY what isspecified:1.Take a shower.2.Splash on some nice perfume.3.Slip into a very sexy nightie.4.Crawl into bed and place the frog down beside you, and allow the frogto do what he has been trained to do.
Shethen quickly gets into bed with the frog and to her surprise ... NOTHING happens! The blonde is very disappointed and quite upset atthis point.
She re-reads the instructions and notices at the bottomof the paper it says, 'If you have any problems or questions ...please call the pet store.'
So,she calls the pet store. The man says, 'I'll be right over.' Withinminutes, the man is ringing her doorbell. The blonde welcomes him inand says, 'See, I've done everything according to the instructions.The damn frog just SITS there!'
Theman ... looking very concerned, picks up the frog, stares 'directlyinto its eyes' and STERNLY says:'LISTENTO ME!!I'monly going to show you how to do thisONEMORE TIME...