[Swiftwater Gazette] White House Office of American Innovation

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Mon Mar 27 07:21:38 EDT 2017

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-taps-kushner-to-lead-a-swat-team-to-fix-government-with-business-ideas/2017/03/26/9714a8b6-1254-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html
“Ipromised the American people I would produce results, and apply my‘ahead of schedule, under budget’ mentality to the government.” Donald Trump
TheWhite House Office of American Innovation, to be led by Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser, willoperate as its own nimble power center within the West Wing and willreport directly to Trump. Viewed internally as a SWAT team ofstrategic consultants, the office will be staffed by former businessexecutives and is designed to infuse fresh thinking into Washington,float above the daily political grind and create a lasting legacy fora president still searching for signature achievements.
“Ourhope is that we can achieve successes and efficiencies for our customers, who are the citizens.” Jared Kushner
What is interesting is this was being first reported by the Washingtion Post, a known left wing news source.  So, the Washington Post was selectively leaked this story?