[Swiftwater Gazette] Reading, Understanding, very good article

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Sat Mar 25 13:29:53 EDT 2017

 I have posted Urls for good articles in past.  Some have dealt with Freedom, Marxism, Russia today, et. al.  I subscribe to Imprimis and about once a month they send pamphlet by a noted author on topic for understanding.
In March 2017 they have very good article about Putin and Russia.  To me the article has some failures of understanding, however, it is worth reading.  The article helps to understand the world of Putin and Russia.
https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/think-vladimir-putin/

It is worth your time to read and understand this article.