[Swiftwater Gazette] Uncovering the shadow

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Fri Mar 24 11:46:00 EDT 2017

 Understandingthe Shadow
Ireceived the following reply to my email about the CIA and software:
 “Well,I have been saying for quite some time that it is amazing to me whenthe news reports that they know who hacked someone's computer by the"fingerprints" they left showing the methods that thevarious companies use. Are they honestly so stupid that they don'trealize that the very last thing that any of these hackers would dowould be to use their own "fingerprints" when hacking asystem, so that everyone would know that they did it? They can routetheir hacking all over the planet and use the methods of othercountries and agencies so that it is probably impossible toknow for sure where that hack actually came from.”
 “Theproblem that we are faced with now is that there is a form ofshadow government that is operating to push their own agenda,rather than to support the will of the American People expressedthrough their electoral action.”
Understandand grasp the meaning about your freedom and computer software.
Extractsof original emails about computer hacking:----// ----http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/23/potential-smoking-gun-showing-obama-administration-spied-on-trump-team-source-says.html
“Theintelligence is said to leave no doubt the Obama administration, inits closing days, was using the cover of legitimate surveillance onforeign targets to spy on President-elect Trump...”
----// ----https://www.infowars.com/nsa-documents-prove-surveillance-on-donald-trump-and-alex-jones/
“Credibleinformation from law enforcement sources regarding individual records of U.S. citizens under National Security Agency (NSA) electronicsurveillance in the years 2004 through 2010 – a database thatsuggests both Donald J. Trump and Alex Jones were under illegal,unauthorized government monitoring...”
Vault'7'"Thisdata is not shared outside CIA. It's only inside CIA," Morellsaid. "It's on CIA's top secret network, which is not connectedto any other network. So, this has to be an inside job."
http://observer.com/2017/03/nsa-no-evidence-obama-donald-trump-tower-wiretapping-hoax/