[Swiftwater Gazette] wikileaks

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Wed Mar 8 07:48:08 EST 2017

    Off list replies to my comments:

By RH

 This is probably not spying by the USA FBI, CIA, NSA, etc.
The 'way' govt. operatives (Brennan, Comey, etc.) are answering ... leaves me to conclude that the spying on Trump and his campaign was conducted by a USA ally - probably the Brits.  If you listen or watch to any discussion or interview of the 'top officials' including the Obama WH people, and you keep in mind that the Brits did the spying .... then all the answers from Brennan, Comey, etc. won't be PERJURY.    ;-)