[Swiftwater Gazette] Japan - Some Interesting Facts
elginalexander at erols.com
Tue Jun 27 13:04:34 EDT 2017
* Hiroshima returned to what it was economically before the atomic bomb was
* Japan prevents the use of mobile phones in trains, restaurants and
* For first to sixth primary year Japanese students must learn ethics in
dealing with people.
* Even though one of the richest people in the world, the Japanese do
not have servants. The parents are responsible for the house and children.
* There is no examination from the first to the third primary level because
the goal of education is to instill concepts and character building.
* If you go to a buffet restaurant in Japan you will notice people only eat
as much as they need without any waste because food must not be wasted.
* The rate of delayed trains in Japan is about 7 seconds per year!!
The Japanese appreciate the value of time and are very punctual to minutes
* Children in schools brush their teeth (sterile) and clean their teeth
after a meal at school, teaching them to maintain their health from an early
* Japanese students take half an hour to finish their meals to ensure proper
digestion because these students are the future of Japan.
The Japanese focus on maintaining their culture.
* There is no Sharia law in Japan.
* No political leader or a prime minister from an Islamic nation has visited
Japan not the Ayatollah of Iran, the King of Saudi Arabia or even a Saudi
The Japanese might have lost the war, but they are in charge of their own
There are no bombs going off in crowded business centers, "Honor Killings",
nor killing of innocent children or anyone else.
Certainly something to think about.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SwiftwaterGazette