[Swiftwater Gazette] Mathematics ~ Brilliant ! !

Elgin Alexander elginalexander at erols.com
Wed Jun 14 20:08:55 EDT 2017

Mathematics certainly is its own language.  Elgin

Mathematics ~ Brilliant ! ! Thought you'd all enjoy this!

This comes from 2 math teachers with a combined total of 70 years
experience.

It has an indisputable mathematical logic. It also made me Laugh Out Loud.

This is a strictly mathematical viewpoint...and it goes like this:

What Makes 100%?
What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?

Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving 110%?

We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over
100%.

How about achieving 103%?

What makes up 100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these
questions:

If:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Is represented as:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:
H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

And
K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But ,
A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

And,
B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T
2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

AND, look how far ass kissing will take you.
A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G
1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty, that while Hard work and
Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there. Its the
Bullshit and Ass Kissing that will put you over the top.

Now you know why Politicians are where they are!