[Swiftwater Gazette] astronomy researchers will find alien life in 10-15 years

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Tue Jun 13 05:56:41 EDT 2017

Expertsays scientists will find alien life in 10-15 years, but it will bemicrobial
https://futurism.com/expert-well-find-alien-life-in-the-next-10-15-years-but-it-wont-be-intelligent/
“Accordingto astronomy researcher Chris Impey, this hunt for life beyond Earthmay soon yield results. In an interview with Futurism, he revealedthat he believes that we are less than two decades away from findingextraterrestrial life…but it may not be the kind of life we werehoping for: “I put my money on detecting microbial life in 10 to 15years, but not at all detecting intelligent life.”