[Swiftwater Gazette] Trump has a way

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Sat Jul 8 07:49:04 EDT 2017

DonaldTrump has a way of upsetting the china shop. Hisspeech in Poland will upset the left, liberals andthose bent on destroying what makes America great. Here is excerpt by Roman Skaskiw born in New York City butliving in his ancestral home of Ukraine:http://romaninukraine.com/trumps-speech-in-poland-saving-western-civilization/

Highlights:
“Americaloves Poland”
@6:00“So that Poland and its neighbors are never again held hostage to asingle supplier of energy.”
@19:30“A strong Poland is a blessing to Europe, and they know that. Astrong Europe is a blessing to the West, and to the world.”
@23:15“We urge Russia to cease its destabalizing activities in Ukraineand elsewhere.”
@25:45“The West will never forget [who we are]. . . . there is nothinglike our community of nations. The world has never known anythinglike our community of nations. We write symphonies. We pursueinnovation. We celebrate our ancient heroes. Embrace our timelesstraditions and customs, and always seek to explore and discover brandnew frontiers. We reward brilliance. We strive for excellence. Andcherish inspiring works of art that honor God. We treasure the ruleof law and protect the right to free speech and free expression. Weempower women as pillars of our society and our success. We put faithand family, not gov’t bureaucracy at the center of our lives. Andwe debate everything. We challenge everything. We seek to knoweverything so that we can better know ourselves.
Andabove all, we value the dignity of every human life, protect therights of every person, and share the hope of every soul to live infreedom. That is who we are. Those are the priceless ties that bindus together as nations, as allies, and as a civilization.
Whatwe have, what we inherited from our — and you know this better thananybody, and you see it today with this incredible group of people —what we’ve inherited from our ancestors has never existed to thisextent before. And if we fail to preserve it, it will never, everexist again. So we cannot fail.
Thisgreat community of nations has something else in common: In every oneof them, it is the people, not the powerful, who have always formedthe foundation of freedom and the cornerstone of our defense. Thepeople have been that foundation here in Poland — as they wereright here in Warsaw — and they were the foundation from the very,very beginning in America.
Ourcitizens did not win freedom together, did not survive horrorstogether, did not face down evil together, only to lose our freedomto a lack of pride and confidence in our values. We did not and wewill not. We will never back down.
Aslong as we know our history, we will know how to build our future.Americans know that a strong alliance of free, sovereign andindependent nations is the best defense for our freedoms and for ourinterests.”
@32:00“The fundamental question of our time is whether the West has thewill to survive. Do we have the confidence in our values to defendthem at any cost? Do we have enough respect for our citizens toprotect our borders? Do we have the desire and the courage topreserve our civilization in the face of those who would subvert anddestroy it? We can have the largest economies and the most lethalweapons anywhere on Earth, but if we do not have strong families andstrong values, then we will be weak and we will not survive.”
@36:45“Those heroes remind us that the West was saved with the blood ofpatriots; that each generation must rise up and play their part inits defense and that every foot of ground, and every last inch ofcivilization, is worth defending with your life.
Ourown fight for the West does not begin on the battlefield — itbegins with our minds, our wills, and our souls.”
@38:00“Just as Poland could not be broken, I declare today for the worldto hear that the West will never, ever be broken. Our values willprevail. Our people will thrive. And our civilization will triumph.
So,together, let us all fight like the Poles — for family, forfreedom, for country, and for God.”