[Swiftwater Gazette] the next time you want to buy a car

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Sun Jan 29 10:15:55 EST 2017

A retired older couplereturns to a Mercedes dealership where the salesman has just sold the car.They were interested in to a beautiful, leggy, busty blonde in a mini skirt anda halter top.

 The old man was visibly upset. He spoke to the salesman sharply. "Youngman, I thought you said you would hold that car till we raised the $55,000asking price," said the older man. "Yet I just heard you closed thedeal for $45,000 to the lovely young lady there." And if I remember right,you had insisted there was no way you could discount thismodel." The salesman took a deep breath, cleared his throat andreached for large glass of water. "Well, what can I tell you? She hadthe cash ready, didn't need any financing help, and, Sir, just look at her, howcould I resist?”, replied the grinning salesman sheepishly.

Just then the young woman approached the senior couple and gave the carkeys to the old man... "There you go," she said. "I toldyou I could get that idiot to lower the price...." "See youlater, Dad, Happy Father's day."