[Swiftwater Gazette] Worst President in United States History
elginalexander at erols.com
Sat Jan 28 14:32:45 EST 2017
You may already be aware of this, but it's worth a review as it readily
reveals, in at least a small, part why Trump won. Elgin
The Worst President in U.S. History
Why? Because he has repeatedly violated his oath of office, violated
Presidential powers, violated the trust and tax money of the American
people, and continuously violated the Bill of Rights.
He obviously did not respect America or its people and performed as his
father and "uncles" wished they could have.
Please allow me provide a condensed list of firsts that distinguishes Obama
from other U.S. Presidents:
* The first President to apply for college aid as a foreign student,
then deny he is a foreigner.
* The first President to have a social security number from a State
in which he has never lived.
* The first President to preside over a cut to the international
credit-rating of the United States.
* The first President to violate the War Powers Act.
* The first President to be held in contempt of court for illegally
obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf.
* The first President to require all Americans to purchase a product
from a third party. (Obamacare)
* The first President to abrogate bankruptcy laws to turn over
control of companies to his union supporters.
* The first President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream
Act through Executive Fiat.
* The first President to order a secret amnesty program for illegal
* The first President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to
one of his political appointees.
* The first President to tell a CEO of a major corporation
(Chrysler) to resign.
* The first and only President to cancel the National Day of Prayer.
* The first President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without
* The first President to arbitrarily declare an existing law
unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
* The first President to tell a company in which State it is allowed
to locate a factory.
* The first President to file lawsuits against the States he swore
an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
* The first President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had
been properly issued years ago. The first President to actively try to
bankrupt an American industry (coal).
* The first President to golf more than 300 separate times during
his term in office.
* The first President to hide his birth, medical, educational and
travel records and not be held accountable for this secrecy. This - from the
man who promised the most transparent Administration in history!
* The first President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING
to earn it.
* The first President to go on multiple "global apology tours."
* The first President to have personal servants included (taxpayer
funded) for his wife, and the first President to keep a dog trainer on
retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
* The first President to have his mother-in-law (also taxpayer
funded) to assist in the care of his children.
* The first President to increase the food stamp spending by more
than 100% in a single term, and the first President to conceal food stamp
data from public scrutiny.
* The first President to side with a foreign nation over one of the
American 50 states (Mexico vs. Arizona).
* The first President to increase the National Debt by 9 trillion
dollars - almost double of what it was when he took office.
* The first President to (inconceivably) allow Iran to inspect their
* The first to President to trade 5 terrorists for a traitor.
* The first President to use the IRS to unfairly target political
* The first President to terminate America's ability to put a man in
* The first President to facilitate the Iranians to acquire nuclear
* The first President to allow men in women's restrooms and showers.
* The first President to actively mettle in an Israeli election.
* The first President to be named by the AP as the least transparent
Administration in history.
* The first President to develop an openly hostile relationship with
the nation of Israel.
* After Obama leaves the White House, he will start working on a
series of books that will be pure fluff and will sell poorly, but none the
less, he will receive multi-million dollar advances for each book. I'm sure
he will follow the Clinton's playbook: collecting huge speaking fees for
implied lobbying efforts back in Washington.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SwiftwaterGazette