[Swiftwater Gazette] A sobering observation

Elgin Alexander elginalexander at erols.com
Sat Jan 28 14:03:03 EST 2017

"What is an infidel?"

The author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

"The man who walks with God always gets to his destination. If you have a
pulse, you
have a purpose.

"The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the
United
States, especially in the minority races.

"Last month I attended my annual training session that's  required for
maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session
there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic,
Protestant and Muslim faiths, who each explained their beliefs.

"I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The
Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a
video.

"After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers. When
it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:

"'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and
clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels
of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all
Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you
give me the definition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my
statements and, without hesitation, he replied, "Nonbelievers"

"I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of
Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they
can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

"The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to
that
of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

"I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope
commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering
all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in
heaven!'

"The Muslim was speechless.

"I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and
your
brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a
question:

"Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you
to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to
heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

"You could have heard a pin drop.

"Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification'
training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic
Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

"In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the
President."

If everyone in the U.S. read this, then they would realize not only just how
justified President Trump is in his approach to Muslim immigration, but also
what a threat such a group is to a Democracy as they "bend" it into a
theocracy.

It would be most prudent always to keep in mind the words of Edmund Burke,
nothing."  A study of the true life of Mohammed and the nature of Islam - a
word that is usually translated as "peace," but without its full meaning:
"peace through submission" - will reveal just what evil exists therein
Elgin