[Swiftwater Gazette] You cannot compromise with Evil because Evil never honors the bargain

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Tue Jan 24 09:57:46 EST 2017

http://www.economicnoise.com/2017/01/17/curmudgeonly-observations-four/

Some more curmudgeonly observations. These pertain to government and seem appropriate in light of our quadrennial pretense of “of the people, by the people and for the people.”
No matter its time, place or form, government is always a tale of increasing usurpations.When government deems an action temporary, be assured it will be permanent.When government deems an action permanent, be assured it will be temporary.A gentleman may enter politics but not remain there and remain a gentleman.You cannot compromise with Evil because Evil never honors the bargain.Fake news, narrowly defined, describes government-issued economic reports.Fake news, broadly defined, describes almost anything emanating from government.Political office is to morals and principles what kryptonite is to Superman.Donald Trump was not my choice to send to Washington but Neutron Bomb was not on the ballot.So-called legal acts for government, generally result in jail if done by its citizens.