[Swiftwater Gazette] Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Wed Jan 18 07:08:45 EST 2017

ConnecticutPolitician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals

http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/01/conn-politician-arrested-for-pinching-womans-genitals.html  Connecticut’sChristopher von Keyserling, who is chair of the Representative Town Meeting inGreenwich, was arrested and charged with fourth-degree sexual assault forpinching the genitals of a woman he had a political argument with.    Aftersome increasingly angry words were exchanged, von Keyserling followed the womaninto her office, asthe woman turned to ‘leave’, von Keyserling “reached in from behind to placehis hand between her legs and pinch her.”  Shethreatened to punch him if he ever did that again, the warrant said.  She said he “looked back with a really evillook in his” according to the warrant.  Von Keyserling’slawyer told Greenwich Time, “In almost 30 years of practicing law in this town,I would say Mr. von Keyserling is the one person I would never suspect ofhaving any inappropriate sexual predilections … There was a playful gesture, infront of witnesses. It was too trivial to be considered anything ofsignificance. To call it a sexual assault is not based in reality.