[Swiftwater Gazette] Obama's Muslim Brotherhood

Elgin Alexander elginalexander at erols.com
Sun Feb 26 17:17:46 EST 2017

Certainly not a surprise.  Elgin

The evidence against Obama and his ties to radical Islam keeps growing even
after he left office. Now we have bombshell proof he was actively betraying
America in office.

Brigitte Gabriel, President of ACT for America, just exposed and destroyed
these secret ties Obama desperately tried to keep hidden from us. Gabriel
brutally exposes Obama saying,

"The Muslim Brotherhood has one main goal.to infiltrate and take over the
United States of America and make Islam the dominant religion of the
country.

"This is made abundantly clear in the 'Muslim Brotherhood Plan for America'
document that you are about to hear from."

Brigitte Gabriel, then proceeds to read from their dastardly plan.

"'The work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying
the western civilization from within and sabotaging its miserable house by
their hands and the hands of the believers so it is eliminated and Islam
religion is made victorious over all other religions,' said Brigitte
Gabriel.

"Is this clear? They don't mince words, do they?"

Gabriel goes on to list the 29 different groups who are helping advance the
Muslim Brotherhood goals. Number one on that list?

The Islamic Society of North America, ISNA. ISNA served as an advisor to
Obama on Middle Eastern policy. They were the critical voice inside his
administration on Islamic affairs - no wonder we were so weak on radical
Islam.

"So we not only have the fox watching the hen house, we have the fox inside
the White House dictating policy in the ear of a former president."

Now we know what Obama was really up to all those years.

(via:
<http://www.worldnewspolitics.com/2017/02/03/obama-exposed-allowed-muslim-br
otherhood-infiltrate/> World News Politics)