[Swiftwater Gazette] NON-CITIZENS ILLEGALLY REGISTERED TO VOTE

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Fri Feb 17 12:21:51 EST 2017

NEARLY 2 MILLION NON-CITIZENS ILLEGALLY REGISTERED TO VOTE

  http://www.infowars.com/survey-nearly-2-million-non-citizens-illegally-registered-to-vote/  “Contrary to the claims of many media outlets and so-called factcheckers, this nationally representative scientific poll confirms that asizable number of non-citizens in the U.S. are registered to vote,” JamesAgresti, director of the non-profit research firm “Just Facts.”  Press Secretary Sean Spicer said. “And as a country, we should beaghast about the fact that we have people who have no right to vote in thiscountry, registered to vote, canceling out the franchise of lawful citizens ofthis country.”