[Swiftwater Gazette] Worst President Addendum

Elgin Alexander elginalexander at erols.com
Tue Feb 7 17:28:05 EST 2017

Someone did an excellent in compiling a list showing Obama's love for the
Muslim world, and his distaste for America, and our ideals.  Elgin

[

More major reasons Obama will go down in history

as the worst President out of 44.

Keep this old adage in mind: If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck;
has feathers like a duck; eats like a duck and lays eggs like a duck there
is a very high probability that it is a duck!

Mike Gallagher, the 8th most recognized talkradio personality in the
country, is heard by over 2.25 million listeners weekly. He compiled and
wrote the following essay entitled,

"Obama: It was You:"

President Obama:

This is why you didn't go to France to show solidarity against the Muslim
terrorists:

* It was you . . . who spoke these words at an Islamic dinner -"I am one of
you."

* It was you . . . who on ABC News referenced - "My Muslim faith."

* It was you who . . . gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build
foreign mosques.

* It was you who . . . wrote that in the event of a conflict-"I will stand
with the Muslims ."

* It was you who . . . assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that - "I am a
Muslim ."

* It was you who . . . bowed in submission before the Saudi King.

* It was you who . . . sat for 20 years in a Liberation Theology Church
condemning Christianity and professing Marxism.

* It was you who . . . exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that
the rest of us have to pay.

* It was you who . . . purposefully omitted - "endowed by our Creator " -
from your recitation of The Declaration Of Independence.

* It was you who . . . mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ's Sermon on the
Mount while repeatedly referring to the 'HOLY' Qur'an.

* It was you who . . . revered the Islamic world, denigrating the United
States of America.

* It was you who . . . instantly threw the support of your

administration behind the building of the Ground Zero "Victory Mosque"
overlooking the hallowed crater of the World Trade Center.

* It was you who . . . refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but
hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the White House.

* It was you who . . . ordered Georgetown Univ. and Notre Dame to shroud
all vestiges of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would agree to go there to speak,
but in contrast, you have NEVER requested the mosques you have visited to
adjust their decor.

* It was you who . . . appointed anti-Christian fanatics to your Czar Corps.

* It was you who . . . appointed rabid Islamists to Homeland Security and
Courts.

* It was you who . . . said that NASA's "foremost mission" was an outreach
to Muslim communities.

* It was you who . . . as an Illinois Senator was the ONLY individual who
would speak in favor of infanticide.

* It was you who . . . was the first President not to give a Christmas
Greeting from the White House, and went so far as to hang photos of Chairman
Mao on the White House tree.

* It was you who . . . curtailed the military tribunals of all Islamic
terrorists.

* It was you who . . . refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer and so called
"Work Place" incidents as Islamic terrorist.

* It is you who . . . has refused to speak-out concerning the horrific
executions of women throughout the Muslim culture, but yet, have submitted
Arizona to the UN for investigation of hypothetical human-rights abuses.

* It was you . . . who when queried in India refused to

acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, and instead
profusely praised Islam in a country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of
numerous Islamic terrorists assaults.

* It was you who . . . funneled $900 Million in U.S. taxpayer  dollars to
Hamas.

* It was you who . . . ordered the USPS to honor the MUSLIM holiday with a
new commemorative stamp.

* It was you who . . . directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help
"empower" the British Muslim community.

* It was you who . . . funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies
in Grammar schools across our country.

* It is you who . . . follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of
jewelry during Ramadan.

* It is you who . . . departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to
avoid past criticism for NOT participating in seasonal White House religious
events.

* It was you who . . . was uncharacteristically quick to join the  chorus of
the Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt's Hosni Mubarak, formerly America's
strongest ally in North Africa; but, remain muted in your non-response to
the Brotherhood led slaughter of Egyptian Christians.

* It was you who . . . appointed your chief adviser, Valerie Jarrett, an
Iranian, who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an  off-shoot of the
Muslim Brotherhood.

* It was you who . . . said "this country is not a Christian  nation."

* It was you who . . . said the Muslim call to worship is the most beautiful
sound on earth.

QUACK! QUACK! QUACK.!

Can there be any doubt that Obama is a true Muslim?