[Swiftwater Gazette] Fearful Americans Stockpiling Facts Before Federal Government Comes To Take Them Away

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Sun Feb 5 15:11:08 EST 2017

FearfulAmericans Stockpiling Facts Before Federal Government Comes To TakeThem Away
http://www.theonion.com/article/fearful-americans-stockpiling-facts-federal-govern-55219
Alarmedat the prospect of unconstitutional overreach by the Trumpadministration, millions of fearful Americans have already begunstockpiling facts before the federal government comes to take themaway, sources confirmed Friday. “I know my rights as an American,so you’d better believe I’m getting my hands on as many facts as possible and keeping them somewhere safe where this FirstAmendment–hating president of ours can’t snatch them all up,”said Pittsburgh resident David Edelman, 38, adding that he wasworried that President Trump planned to not only suspend productionof facts, but also seize existing ones, leaving Americans and theirfamilies completely defenseless.