[Swiftwater Gazette] Mystery writer in White House

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Thu Feb 2 14:41:58 EST 2017

TheFlight 93 Election by Publius Decius Mus

September5, 2016http://www.claremont.org/crb/basicpage/the-flight-93-election/
PubliusDecius Mus is now working at White House.
“ Thedeck is stacked overwhelmingly against us. I will mention but threeways. First, the opinion-making elements—the universities and themedia above all—are wholly corrupt and wholly opposed to everythingwe want, and increasingly even to our existence. (What else are thewars on “cis-genderism”—formerly known as “nature”—and onthe supposed “white privilege” of broke hillbillies reallyabout?) If it hadn’t been abundantly clear for the last 50 years,the campaign of 2015-2016 must surely have made it evident to eventhe meanest capacities that the intelligentsia—including all theorgans through which it broadcasts its propaganda—is overwhelminglypartisan and biased. Against this onslaught, “conservative” mediais a nullity, barely a whisper. It cannot be heard above the blaringof what has been aptly called “The Megaphone.”
"Second,our Washington Generals self-handicap and self-censor to an absurddegree. Lenin is supposed to have said that “the best way tocontrol the opposition is to lead it ourselves.” But with anopposition like ours, why bother? Our “leaders” and “dissenters”bend over backward to play by the self-sabotaging rules the Left setsfor them. Fearful, beaten dogs have more thymos.
"Thirdand most important, the ceaseless importation of Third Worldforeigners with no tradition of, taste for, or experience in libertymeans that the electorate grows more left, more Democratic, lessRepublican, less republican, and less traditionally American withevery cycle. As does, of course, the U.S. population, which onlyserves to reinforce the two other causes outlined above. This is thecore reason why the Left, the Democrats, and the bipartisan junta(categories distinct but very much overlapping) think they are on thecusp of a permanent victory that will forever obviate the need topretend to respect democratic and constitutional niceties. Becausethey are.