[Swiftwater Gazette] The State Government Agency That Spied on Citizens

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Thu Dec 28 18:57:42 EST 2017

The State GovernmentAgency That Spied on Citizens  http://dailysignal.com/2017/12/18/the-state-government-agency-that-spied-on-citizens/?utm_source  Excerpt by Robert Hall @http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/2017/12/government-spying-in-wisconsin.html:   A new report on a government spying operationconducted by partisan bureaucrats should outrage and scare Americanseverywhere. It shows what can happen when, as the report says, partisans“weaponize” a government agency and use its powers to advance “politicalgoals.” Americans already have seen that when federal bureaucrats such as LoisLerner or Samantha Power do that with the fearsome power of the IRS and ourintelligence agencies, we face a threat to our liberty and the democraticprocess that is unparalleled in our history. The 88-page report by WisconsinAttorney General Brad Schimel details the notorious “John Doe” investigationsthat went after almost every conservative, nonprofit organization in Wisconsin(the state chapter of Club for Growth among them) for supposed violations ofcampaign finance laws.