[Swiftwater Gazette] The Lies of Huma Abedin

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Thu Dec 7 18:56:28 EST 2017

     TheLies of Huma Abedin

http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-lies-of-huma-abedin.html
Thisone paragraph should tell you to read the whole article:
“HumaAbedin lied to the FBI and got away it. And that lie is almosttrivial compared to the larger deceptions that allowed a woman withties to enemies of this country to sit at the right hand of theSecretary of State. When Hillary Clinton arrived in a foreigncountry, she did not ride with our ambassador, as is traditional, butwith Huma Abedin. This offensive behavior flouted diplomatictradition and humiliated our ambassadors, but it also showed thepower Huma had over Hillary.”