[Swiftwater Gazette] short subjects

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Tue Dec 5 09:44:39 EST 2017

http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-tools/news-we-don-t-have-time-to-write-about-archive-t138.html
ThisThanksgiving ex-president Obama continues with his tradition ofapologizing to turkeys everywhere for the injustice they sufferedsince America's founding
BillGates offers to pay for Trump's wall on condition he gets to installWindows
Bernie Sanders introduces single-payer publictransportation bill to end America's unequal, unfair, and expensiveprivate transportation system
DNCembroiled in controversy after official Twitter account accidentally'likes' pictures of US Constitution and Bill of Rights
HurricaneIrma hits Cuba, causes millions of dollars worth of improvements toproperty and infrastructure
Climatestudy: extreme weather may be caused by unlicensed witches castingwrong spells in well-meaning effort to destroy Trump
CNN:Trump reverses Obama's executive order banning hurricanes
ISISclaims responsibility for a total solar eclipse over the lands ofAmerican crusaders and nonbelievers
Whenasked if they could point to North Korea on a map many college students didn't know what a map was
CNN:We must bring America into the 21st century by replacing the 18th century Constitution with 19th century poetry
Pelosi:'We have to impeach the president in order to find out what weimpeached him for'