[Swiftwater Gazette] Trump's Tax returns

Elgin Alexander elginalexander at erols.com
Sun Apr 23 14:18:53 EDT 2017

During a recent Trump rally stop, a heckler from the audience hollered, "Hey
Trump, where are you hiding your tax returns?"

Donald Trump politely responded, "I've found a very secure place that I'm
certain they won't be found."

The insistent heckler, then shouted, "And just where is that?"

Donald Trump smiled and said, "They are underneath Obama's college records,
his passport application, his immigration status as a student, his funding
sources to pay for college, his college records, and his Selective Service
registration. What's your next question?"