[Swiftwater Gazette] Where Are Trumps Tax Returns?

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Mon Apr 10 06:36:51 EDT 2017

During a recent Trump speech, a heckler from the audience hollered, "Hey Trump, where are you hiding your tax returns?  The Donald politely responded, "I've found a very secure place that I'm certain they won't be found."  The insistent heckler, then shouted, "And just where is that, dummy"?  The Donald smiled and said, "They are underneath Obama's college records, his passport application, his immigration status as a student, his funding sources to pay for college, and his Selective Service registration.  "What's your next question?"