[Swiftwater Gazette] HEADS UP - THIS MAY VERY WELL HAPPEN

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Wed Sep 21 15:54:54 EDT 2016

Gist of email received, deleted many of the one line addenda:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/conservative-rumblings-hillary-clinton-may-cancel-debate-monday/

Since her 9/11 episode, I've been reading up on Hillary's recent health history.
I've concluded that she has serious neurological issues. Probably Epilepsy or Parkinson's. But, almost certainly, she suffers seizures brought on by external stimuli.
Notice, sporadic appearances only before small audiences. Nothing like the thousands that hear Trump. I think she knows that one more seizure on camera closes the door on her candidacy.
So, I've felt that the chances of her showing up at the debate on Monday are only about 50%.
The only reason I feel she might show is the format of the debate - the fact that she won't be on the stage with Trump and have to endure a rigorous back and forth.
Let's see.
     Bud