[Swiftwater Gazette] 1907 PHOTO

DMARC Modified Email (was ragdollelle@yahoo.com) do-not-reply at daemon.pccc.com
Tue Sep 20 16:33:02 EDT 2016

Now it has:
Showing results for Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907. In the first place, we should insistSearch instead for Theodore Roosevelts ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907. In the first place, we should insist
|  | Quote from Theodore Roosevelt on immigration-Truth!Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907. “In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good ...https://www.truthorfiction.com/roosevelt-immigration/ |