[Swiftwater Gazette] Dear Abby

Elgin Alexander elginalexander at erols.com
Wed Sep 14 19:59:05 EDT 2016

Dear Abby:

My husband hasn't worked for the last 14 years.  All he does is get dressed
in the morning and hop in his fancy car to visit his cronies.

I know he's cheated on me many times with young girls who could be his
granddaughters.  I know because he brags about this to me. He smokes fancy
cigars and drinks the most expensive Champagne day and night.

 We sleep in separate beds because he's always telling me he knows I'm a
lesbian and my varicose veins and big bottom turn him off!   Should I
clobber him with my frying pan, or should I leave him, Abby?   Your advice
would be appreciated.

Mad as Hell
_________

Dear Mad as Hell:

You don't have to take that kind of treatment from any man.  I suggest you
pack your bags and move out a.s.a.p.   Don't resort to clobbering him with
the frying pan, and try to act like a lady!

Remember, you're running for President of the United States, so try acting
like it.