[Swiftwater Gazette] from Colin Powell emails #2

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Wed Sep 14 18:11:58 EDT 2016

private emails for State Department business:
"Agree, press has started asking Peggy and me about
our use. We have answered 3 IG questionaire [sic]
and are clean. A newsie asked today to interview me
on my use. Told them to read my book, Chapter on
"Brainware." They are going to d**k up the legitimate
and necessary use of emails with friggin record rules.
I saw email more like a telephone than a cable machine.
As long as the stuff is unclassified. I had some secure
State.gov machine. Everything HRC touches she kind of
screws up with hubris. I told you about the gig I lost
at a University because she so overcharged them they
came under heat and couldn't any fees for awhile. I
should send her a bill. Trump conceivable take it to
the convention. He appeals to the worst angels of the
GOP nature and poor white folks. Just finished a book
by a guy named Llosa about loss of culture. It was
reviewed in the WSJ last week. Culture is going and
with it the ties that bind. An increasing theme in my
speeches-----celebrification of our society..FOX got
the highest ratings ever after the debate so Ailes
makes friends again with Trump and sends Megyn Kelly
off to get over her period. Hey, noting personal,
just business."