[Swiftwater Gazette] The Snake...a Must See Video

Elgin Alexander elginalexander at erols.com
Mon Sep 12 11:19:57 EDT 2016

Food for thought - particularly given what our so-called "leaders" -
particularly the Obummer - are foisting on America.

Very frightening.

At the long pause where there is a black out on your screen, the video is
NOT OVER.  Just wait couple seconds & it returns.

I hate that it is so true.  I fear living in peace has been replaced by the
fight to live free.

Check out the little boy with the white Teddy Bear.......the result of what
he has been taught.

Trump is right on the ball on THIS one..... Short video, but extremely
powerful.....

 Donald Trump began reciting the lyrics to a song entitled "The Snake" at
his rallies, a few weeks back, and not reported by the mainstream media.

To tell you more would be to give away the following video that is allegedly
making its way through Europe.

This is a POWERFUL video that cuts straight to the heart.

 <https://www.youtube.com/embed/yeJ-iv3MOTo?rel=0>
https://www.youtube.com/embed/yeJ-iv3MOTo?rel=0