[Swiftwater Gazette] Kremlin is attacking our democracy

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Sat Sep 10 18:02:47 EDT 2016

TheKremlin is attacking our democracy—andour president let it happen https://20committee.com/2016/09/01/why-obama-is-to-blame-for-russias-spywar-on-america/ “Practicallyevery day we learn more about the
Kremlin’s secret espionage offensive againstour
country. This week, we discovered that hackers
linked to Russianintelligence have cracked into
several think tanks in Washington, D.C.” “Whatis new and alarming is how brazen Kremlin
spy operations against America havegotten of late.  “VladimirPutin has decided that he doesn’t care
we know what he’s up to. He’s thrown outthe
usual espionage rulebook and embraced street-fighting.