[Swiftwater Gazette] No, the other one

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Sun Sep 4 06:27:47 EDT 2016

 Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a cafe. Donald leans over, and with a smile on his face, says, “The media is really tearing you apart for That Scandal.”
Hillary: ““Leaving four Americans to die in Benghazi and go to sleep and lying about it??”
Trump: No the other one ."
 Hillary: You mean LYING about how Democrats are best for Blacks, when Liberal Democrat run cities like Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, St.Louis, Oakland and many more have the highest Black on Black crime, drug and murder rates in the nation, and the fact that I NEVER say All lives matter or never mention Black on Black crime or NEVER take the side of Police or how Obama and I violate our oath of office by not enacting our Immigration Laws that protect America and Americans from drugs, murder, crime and terrorists, for FEAR of losing Hispanic and Muslim votes, Impeachable offenses.
 Trump: “No, the other one.”
Hillary: “You mean keeping Black people dependent on Welfare and slaves to the system while promising more free stuff for their votes and lying about it leaving them jobless and on Welfare election after election
 Trump: No, the other one.
 Hillary: “You mean telling LGBT and Transgendered I have their backs and then taking Millions from Middle East countries that execute LGBT and lying about it, all of which can easily be verified by any half intelligent Human on the internet?”
Trump: “No, the other one.”
Hillary: “Using my secret private server with classified material to hide my activities and lying about it and then employing a special program known as Bleach Bit to delete my private emails to prevent their recovery, violating a Federal Law, they requested ALL emails?”
Trump: “No, the other one.”
Hillary: “You mean lying to Congress about my emails and continue my LIES knowing it is illegal to lie to Congress during “any investigation or review, conducted pursuant to the authority of any committee, subcommittee, commission or office of the Congress, consistent with applicable rules of the House or Senate knowing the penalty is five years in prison, unless the matter deals with terrorism, in which case the penalty is eight years even knowing that the FBI Director, after being pressed by Congress finally admitted I LIED on multiple accounts that can easily be verified by any half intelligent Human on you tube out of the mouth of the FBI Director himself.?”
Trump: “No, the other one.”
Hillary: “Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion with my daughter Chelsea as Vice Chairman who also uses it for tax evasion, hiring cronies, and taking MILLIONS in bribes from foreign countries who sponsor Terrorism and execute LGBT?
 Trump: “No, the other one.”
Hillary: ““You mean saying I'm for the poor and Middle Class when my biggest donors are the top 1%, Wall Street, Corporations, Middle East countries and I say how much I will work for THEM, even knowing the greatest transfer of wealth in HISTORY to the rich has happened under Obama and myself, while screwing the Middle Class and poor?”
Trump: “No, the other one.”
Hillary: “You mean when CNN aka Communist News Network and I call you a racist and bigot for saying we need to stop immigration for Muslims until good vetting practices are in place at a time when radical Islam is at war with the West, knowing that you Mr. Trump only want to protect American's from throat cutters and rapists unlike myself, Obama and what the German leader does for her citizens who are being raped and killed by radical Islam?”
Trump: “No the other one:
 Hillary: “The creation of the biggest refugees crisis since WWII?
 Trump: No, the other one.
 Hillary: You mean when I attack you Mr. Trump for bankruptcies, knowing that I have lived most of my life off the American taxpayer and donations from the top 1% and Corporations, and have never employed ten's of thousands like you Mr. Trump with your many many businesses.
 Trump: No, the other one.
 Hillary: “You mean when questioned by the FBI July 2nd I said 38 times I didn't recall anything about email security on governmental emails even though the FBI had my signature on cables I sent to State Department employees advising them NOT to use personal email accounts, and I also told the FBI that I, a Lawyer and government official had no idea the C on the emails stood for Classified. I deny all these claims because I know Liberals and Democrats are stupid enough to believe me and the fact that the USA is now a Banana Republic and I will get off Scott free. ”
Trump: “THAT’S IT! I almost forgot about that one, Hillary your lucky your voters don't know how to research all your scandals, corruption and lies, WOW!!!!!!!!!!