[Swiftwater Gazette] Vote Switch

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Tue Oct 25 11:53:46 EDT 2016

 VoteSwitch
VOTESSWITCHED FROM TRUMP TO HILLARY IN TEXAS"Shevoted straight Republican and the vote had changed to Clinton!"PaulJoseph Watson - OCTOBER 25, 2016
http://www.infowars.com/report-votes-switched-from-trump-to-hillary-in-texas/
Ivoted a straight Republican ticket and as I scrolled tosubmit my ballot I noticed that the RepublicanStraight ticket was highlighted, however, theclinton/kaine box was also highlighted! I tried togo back and change and could not get it to work. Iasked for help from one of the workers and she couldn'tget it to go back either. It took a second electionperson to get the machine to where I could correctthe vote to a straight ticket. Be careful and doublecheck your selections before you cast your vote!Don't hesitate to ask for help. I had to have helpto get mine changed.