[Swiftwater Gazette] yes it is OK for illegals to vote if they have a driver’s license

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Thu Oct 20 04:42:27 EDT 2016

 http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wikileaks-podesta-says-ok-illegals-vote-drivers-licence/

 WIKILEAKS:Podesta Says It’s OK for Illegals to Vote With Driver’s License….
Trumpsays the system is rigged.
Thenwe see this email the next day.In the latest Wikileaks Podestadocuments John Podesta actually says it is OK for illegals to vote ifthey have a driver’s license.
JohnPodesta: I think Teddy’s idea scratches the itch, is pretty safeand uncomplicated. Onthe picture ID, the one thing I have thought of in that space is thatif you show up on Election Day with a drivers license with a picture,attest that you are a citizen, you have a right to vote in Federalelections.
Almosthalf of California’s driver’s licenses went to illegal alienslast year.
12states and the District of Columbia allow driver’s licenses toillegal immigrants.