[Swiftwater Gazette] Email received about truth on internet

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Wed Oct 19 14:39:13 EDT 2016

Elgin,The original reply to Swiftwater was blocked.

---- // ----
Ireceived the e-mail below from a friend who is usually quitereputable.  If true quite unsettling – but not surprising. Elgin
SNOPESNO MORE!! Manyof the emails that I have sent or forwarded that had any anti Obamain it were negated by Snopes. I thought that was odd. Check thisout.
Snopesis heavily financed by George Soros; a big time supporter of Obama.
Inour Search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected onmany occasions.  Iwent to Snopes to check something about the dockets of the newSupreme Court Justice, Elena Kagan who Obama appointed and Snopessaid the email was false and there were no such dockets so I Googledthe Supreme Court, typed in Obama-Kagan, and guess what?
Yepyou got it; Snopes Lied!
Everyoneof those dockets are there.
SoHere is what I wrote to Snopes:
Referencingthe article about Elena Kagan and Barak Obama dockets:
Theinformation you have posted stating that there were no such cases asclaimed and the examples you gave are blatantly false.
Iwent directly to the Supreme Courts website, typed in Obama Kagan andimmediately came up with all of the dockets that the article madereference to.
Ihave long suspected that you really slant things but this was reallyshocking.
ThankYou, I hope you will be much more truthful in the future, but I doubtit.
Thatbeing said, I'll bet you didn't know this.
Kaganwas representing Obama in all the petitions to prove his citizenship.
Nowshe may help rule on them.
Folks,this is really ugly.
ChicagoPolitics; and the beat goes on and on and on.
Onceagain the US Senate sold us out!
Nowwe know why Obama nominated Elena Kagan for the Supreme Court.
Pullup the Supreme Courts website, go to the docket and search for Obama.
Shewas the Solicitor General for all the suits against him filed withthe Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship.
Heowed her big time.
Allof the requests were denied of course.
Theywere never heard.
Itjust keeps getting deeper and deeper, doesn't it?
TheAmerican people mean nothing any longer.
It'sall about payback time for those who compromised themselves to electomeone who really has no true right to even be there.
Hereare some websites of the Supreme Court Docket:
Youcan look up some of these hearings and guess what?
ElenaKagan is the attorney representing Obama!
Checkout these examples:
http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfile s/09-8857.htm
http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfile s/09-6790.htm
http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfile s/09-724.htm
Ifyou are not interested in justice or in truth, simply delete.
However,if you hold sacred the freedoms granted to you by the U.S.Constitution; by all means, PASS it ON!
Isthere truly tyranny afoot?
p.s. I now use http://www.truthorfiction.com/ to get the correct info..
JudyHilinskiMrs.Maria Di LibertoWorldLanguage Dept.(these two names may be factious)
----// ----Andnow my reply
Thishas been known about Snopes for years.
Andeven truth or fiction is not necessarily accurate.
Andsearch engines such as Google do not intentionally find things,especially bad things about Hillary.
Andsome other browsers are in the tank.
Thereare ways to find hidden or miniscule information, butthey take time and effort.
Oneinteresting tool is a browser, 'Tor' and its tool,
https://disconnect.me/
Andsee:
Searchengine bias: What search results are telling you (and what they'renot) Search-engine bias affects our perception of what onlineinformation is available, is that a good thing or not? Are thererisks?ByMichael Kassner | in IT Security
http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/it-security/search-engine-bias-what-search-results-are-telling-you-and-what-theyre-not/