[Swiftwater Gazette] Powerful Personal Message about Trump

Elgin Alexander elginalexander at erols.com
Fri Oct 14 14:00:23 EDT 2016

A rather powerful commentary – particularly considering the source.  Elgin (I checked Snopes for verification, and it did not have any information pertaining to the commentary.)

Pastor Valton Douglas of Ebenezer Baptist Church in Columbia, Mississippi, shares some powerful thoughts concerning Donald Trump:  "I've heard too many say lately that we, the American people, have no choice in this November election! Do you really think that God would leave us with no choice? Come on people! Where's your faith!! He has heard our cries!

“In defense of Donald Trump: Try to keep this in mind, Donald Trump did not steal your money. Donald Trump did not raise your taxes. Donald Trump did not quadruple the price of food. Trump is not starting a race war. Trump did not leave any US soldiers in Benghazi to be slaughtered and desecrated by Muslims.

“Donald Trump did not send the US Navy to fight for Syrian Al-Qaeda. Trump did not arm ISIS and systematically exterminate Christians throughout the Middle East. Trump did not betray Israel. Trump did not provide financing and technology to Iran's nuclear weapons program. Trump did not give our military secrets to China. Trump did not remove our nuclear missile shield in Poland at the behest of Russia.  Trump did not shrivel our military, and betray our veterans. Trump did not cripple our economy. Trump did not increase our debt to 20 trillion dollars. Trump did not ruin our credit, twice. Trump did not double African American unemployment. Trump did not increase welfare to a record level for eight years. Trump did not sign a law making it legal to execute and imprison Americans. Trump did not set free all of the terrorists in Guantanamo Bay. Trump did not steal your rights, violate US Constitutional law, or commit treason, hundreds of times.

“Yet Trump is being ripped apart in the news, nonstop, while Barrack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton, and the criminals occupying our government are not.

“Obviously, the media is the Democrat Party. Save our culture. Stop listening to them!”