[Swiftwater Gazette] FIFTY YEAR OLD MANURE SPREADER FOR SALE

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Fri May 6 18:00:49 EDT 2016

     On Friday, May 6, 2016 6:00 PM, Ed kroposki <kroposki at att.net> wrote:

 adon Craig’s List!   *FIFTY YEAR OLD MANURE SPREADER* $1.00  (WASHINGTON, DC ) Fifty-yearold manure spreader.Notsure of brand. Said to have been produced in Kenya.Used for a few years in Indonesia before beingsmuggled into the US via Hawaii.  Ofquestionable pedigree.  Doesnot appear to have ever been worked hard.Apparently, it was pampered by various ownersover the years. It doesn't work very often,but when it does it can sling s--t foramazingdistances.  I really don't want it hangingaround getting in the way. I would prefera foreign buyer to relocate the manure spreaderout of the country. I would bewillingto trade it for a nicely framed copy ofthe United States Constitution.  Location:Currently being stored in a big whitehouse on Pennsylvania Avenue inWashington,D.C.