[Swiftwater Gazette] Safe at last - from an email

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Thu Mar 24 10:40:05 EDT 2016

 Itook down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on e-bayany more) and peeled the NRA sticker off the frontdoor.
Idisconnected my home alarm system and quit thecandy-ass Neighborhood Watch.
Ibought two Pakistani flags and put one at each cornerof the front yard. Then I purchased the black flagof ISIS (which you CAN buy on e-bay) and put itin the CENTER of the yard.
Now,the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, HomelandSecurity, Secret Service and other agenciesare all watching the house 24/7.
I'veNEVER felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a monththat ADT charged me.
Plus,I bought burkas for my family when we shopor travel. Everyone moves out of our way andsecurity can't pat us down.
Safeat last – only in USA !