[Swiftwater Gazette] Los Angeles

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Fri Mar 11 11:04:43 EST 2016

  Los Angeles
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/03/10/city-of-stanton-trying-to-close-bikini-coffee-shop-accused-of-serving-nudity/
 Stanton is trying to shut down aVietnamese coffee shop, where officials claim bikini-clad waitresses serve morethan java and juices.
One customer, who did not want toreveal his name, said he witnessed nudity when he was there. “The firsttime I went there, I seen their tops drop – the bikini tops. Theydropped.”
Ricardo Hernandez, who co-owns PureBarbershop two doors down, said he is happy about the customersthat GZ Cafe brings to the shopping center. “I guess like the Hooters ina sense, like a Starbucks with Hooters combined. It’s good for all of us asa business owner. I wouldn’t want him to leave just for the business hebrings us and vice-versa.”