[Swiftwater Gazette] The real issue

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Sun Jul 31 12:36:27 EDT 2016

My most recent posting tells why insiders are so adamant in stopping Trump.
The FBI director did not want to take them all on...

http://archive.is/RffAd#selection-34237.0-34241.45

    On Sunday, July 31, 2016 7:56 AM, Rik Sandberg <sanderico1 at gmail.com> wrote:

 I'm not able to figure out who it is these never Trumpers think they can get elected. They never seem to tell us that. I can tell you they're gonna give us hellery if they don't get their heads out of their asses.