[Swiftwater Gazette] Ford 150 test drive

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Mon Jul 18 11:18:25 EDT 2016

I stopped by the Ford Dealership last week, for a look at the newF-150 aluminum pickup. Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive. Iwanted to sense that new truck "feel" before they become old. The salesperson (a nice looking, black woman
wearing a "Hillary for President" lapel pin)
sat in the passenger seat next to me, describingthe truck and all its "wonderful" options.
The seats were of particular interest. She
explained that the seats directed warm air toyour butt in the winter and directed cool air
to your butt in the summer heat. I mentioned that this must be a Republican truck.
Looking a bit angry, she asked why I thought
it was a Republican truck. I explained that
if it were a Hillary truck, the seats would
just blow smoke up your ass year-round. I had to walk back to the dealership. She
had no sense of humor.