[Swiftwater Gazette] I don’t Know What The Bulls Are Smoking

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Sun Jul 3 18:49:37 EDT 2016

 DavidStockman CNBC Interview: “I don’t Know What The Bulls AreSmokinbyCNBC • February 19, 2016 http://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/david-stockman-cnbc-interview-i-dont-know-what-the-bulls-are-smoking/
[DavidStockman’s Note: Next Wednesday, I’m streaming an urgent, livevideo broadcast from my living room in Aspen, CO. I believe the mostpopular investment of the 21st century is about to implode. Thecollapse of this $3 trillion bubble could be the “final nail: inyour retirement if you’re unprepared. But, if you invest in adiscreet alternative investment right now your savings could bespared… and you could actually make up to 300% by July. That’swhy I’m hosting this live video training from my home. I’ll layout all of these details and more for you. All you need to do is RSVPright here before your spot is taken. There’s nothing to buy inorder to get access — it’s free.]
Anyonewho believes that the global economy isn’t crashing must bedelirious, according to David Stockman.
Theformer director of the Office of Management and Budget argues that arapidly deteriorating economic environment is going to send stocksand oil prices spiraling even lower than they already have.
“Ithink your traders are smoking something stronger than what I canlegally buy here in Colorado,” Stockman said Thursday on CNBC’s“Futures Now.”
Everywheretrade is drying up, shipping rates are at all-time lows,” he said.“There is a recession that’s going to engulf the entire worldeconomy, including the United States.”