[Swiftwater Gazette] President Hillary from the internet

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Sun Feb 21 08:59:05 EST 2016

Hillary Clinton was sworn in today as President.
Shehas disposed of Bill and is spendingher first night alone intheWhite House. She has waited severalyears for this!!
FIRST NIGHT
Suddenly!
Theghost of George Washington appears toher, and Hillary says,
"Howcan I best serve my country?"
Washingtonsays, "Never tell a lie.""Ouch!"Says Hillary, "I don't know aboutthat."
SECONDNIGHT
Thenext night, the ghost of Thomas Jeffersonappears...
Hillarysays, "How can I best serve my country?"
Jeffersonsays, "Listen to the people."
"Ohhh!I really really don't want to dothat."
THIRD NIGHT
Onthe third night, the ghost of AbrahamLincoln appears...
Hillarysays, "How can I best serve my country?"
Lincoln says, “Go to the theater."