[Swiftwater Gazette] Botany Bay Pictures

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Sat Feb 13 08:35:35 EST 2016

I am in Charleston, SC at the SEWE event.  It is thru Sunday but I am leaving this afternoon.  See:
http://sewe.com/
I attended several early shows, but have not done so in recent years do to timing, costs, travel, etc.  Finally I made a point to attend this year.  It was worth the visit.
Ben Sumrell has high resolution photos of the local coast especially between Awendaw and Edisto.
His seascapes feature the bone yard at Bulls'Island and Botany Bay:
http://www.anaturalfact.com/
Worth a visit for anyone interested in high end photography and graphic art [paintings in many different media].
Giclee was featured with the paint media artist.
The exhibits are from 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. The media art was at Charleston Place and photography was at Gillard Center.  The photography was mingled with the crafts of knives, furniture, leather, jewelry, etc.
Ed K