[Swiftwater Gazette] Another Democrat Party First

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Tue Feb 9 05:51:47 EST 2016

 Another Democratic Party First Since the Qur'an forbids all law but Sharia Law, I guess she will head the first Federally Sanctioned Sharia Court. Kind of makes you proud, doesn't it? Gives me chills up my legs said Chris Mathews.No media coverage on this. Another chink in the armor, but no one cares, until it's too late! Step by step by step, this is how our culture will end. First Muslim Women Judge Carolyn Walker, hand-picked by President Obowma sworn in as a judge of the 7 Municipal District, Brooklyn by holding the Qur’an. Obama supporters who dream of destroying America are at hand. Trump is absolutely right - ship them out