[Swiftwater Gazette] Obama Falsely Claims No Terrorist Attacks In America In The Past 8 Years

Ed kroposki kroposki at att.net
Tue Dec 6 17:54:08 EST 2016

Obama Falsely Claims No Terrorist Attacks In America In The Past 8 Years
http://ntknetwork.com/obama-falsely-claims-no-terrorist-attacks-in-america-in-the-past-8-years/
On Tuesday, President Obama delivered his final address to members of the United States Military. During his remarks, President Obama falsely claimed, “We should take great pride in the progress we’ve made over the last eight years. That’s the bottom line. No foreign terrorist organization has successfully planned and executed an attack on our homeland.”
But that isn’t true, even if you discount the recent string of lone wolf attacks carried out across America by people who have been inspired by ISIS.
In 2009, Nidal Hasan carried out a mass shooting at the U.S. military base in Fort Hood, Texas that resulted in 13 deaths. The Obama administration refuses to classify this attack as terrorism despite calls from survivors and family members to do so.